Setting Up Your Own Business 20.12.23
This fabulous course discusses how to set up a business and what you need to know and do to make it a success
The knowledge focuses on the basics you need to be aware of when setting up your own business, however you choose to do it. This is a great course, fully interactive.
We will look at the following.
- Companies House – registration of business
- Insurance – Public liability, treatment specific, teaching and staff
- Holidays for staff, including pension opt out.
- Types of contracts available
- Codes of conduct and ethics
- Local authority registrations – depending on business and treatment type.
- Business Plans – what are they and how do we compile one?
- Cashflow forecast, accounts, invoicing, tax and NI.
- Social media methods of marketing and branding
- Infection control regulations and requirements within our industry
- License and qualifications needed for advanced treatments
The business set up is focusing on Hairdressers, Beauty Therapists, Nail Technicians and Barbers.