Course duration 1 day
Understanding of the procedure and products for the lashlift and lash/brow tinting treatments. The skills and knowledge required to successfully perform these treatments. Health and safety knowledge, aftercare advice for the client and troubleshooting
****All learners to patch test 24-48 hours before course****
Master these simple techniques that offer a daily alternative to wearing mascara and using mechanical eyelash curlers.
- Lashlift: Lashes are lifted right from the root using a unique silicone curler to create the illusion of length and volume.
- Lash/Brow tinting: A popular salon treatment to enhance and define lashes and brows.
- Lashlift treatment procedures including the lift and tint combined technique
- Eyelash and Brow tinting procedures using colour guides
- Troubleshooting, promotional and marketing advice
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
Cancellation and refund policy
If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance of the class, you will receive a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, you will receive credit to attend a future class. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. If Mac-Ed Training need to cancel a class you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date.