ABT Accredited Specialist Hair Colouring Course – Balayage
Certificate: ABT Accredited
Get ready to lift your skills to the max!!
On this course you will learn a range of balayage techniques to enable you to feel confident in the placement of colour to enhance your client’s hair styles with guidance on effective colour choices and correct mixing.
I this hair colour technique, highlights are swept onto the surface of the sections of hair. Lightener or colour is usually painted on starting at mid lengths and be coming denser as it moves down the section of the hair to the ends. The effect is a sun-kissed glow that differs from set highlighted areas.
This course is suitable for stylists with previous hairdressing knowledge of NVQ level 2 and above.
- Learn how to apply colour correctly, this will be theory based
- Methods to use – Identifying methods of placement of colour to enhance your clients looks, this will be tutor led through demonstration.
- Work on training heads and models to practice skills learnt during the day
- Techniques will be up to date with current trends
This course is designed for stylists who have previous knowledge in colouring.
- A patch test is required for models 24/48 prior to course.
- Models must be 16 or above.
This course is run over 1 day
Contact us for more details