Learners are required to work on each other (or bring a model if they are the only learner).
Learners must be at least 16 years of age.
Learners should exfoliate and remove any unwanted hair 24hrs prior. No moisturisers or deodorant should be applied to the skin before the session.
A Fun, informative and interactive spray tanning course that will give you all the techniques and advice required for a professional treatment and the perfect spray tan.
- An engaging, beginner friendly course in the application of spray tanning
- Train with the industry specialists for the perfect treatment with step-by-step advice and application
- Equipment overview, including the maintenance and cleaning of spray equipment
- Mix of theory and practical
- Client consultation, health & safety and full product overview
- Marketing advice, professional business set-up and treatment recommendations
Cancellation and refund policy
If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance of the class, you will receive a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, you will receive credit to attend a future class. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. If Mac-Ed Training need to cancel a class you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date.