This course is ideal for anyone who understands the basic principles of haircutting.
It’s an interactive workshop where you will gain knowledge and skills needed for barbering services with an added extra of learning hot wax hair removal methods!
What you will cover:
- We will cover health and safety aspects required during the session
- Overview of equipment used throughout
- Step by step demonstration on short graduation and clipper over comb work
- Learn hot waxing techniques for brow, nasal and facial hair removal, aftercare recommendations will be given
- Model needed (age restriction of 18 or above with short hair)
- Suitable for 18 years or above with previous haircutting knowledge
- Learners will need own kit to attend this course
- Professional scissors
- Suitable model must be at least 18 years of age
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age
- Learners should arrive wearing professional work clothes and closed toe shoes
- Learners required to have some haircutting knowledge.
Duration – 4 hours
Learn the basic skills needed within barbering services
- Hair and scalp analysis, including consultation techniques and contra-indications
- The core skills required to cut and dry the style the hair using various methods and products
- Health and safety knowledge to carry out the service confidently
- Demonstrations with step by step guidance and knowledge of core skills on how to use and hold scissors and combs for layering techniques
- Overview of cutting tools
- Cutting different shapes using traditional barbering techniques
- Product recommendations, aftercare advice and price guidance
- Learn hot waxing techniques for brow, nasal and facial hair removal
Cancellation and refund policy
If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance of the class, you will receive a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, you will receive credit to attend a future class. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. If Mac-Ed Training need to cancel a class you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date.